In this documentary, in the form of satellite map, you can see the ancient and other ruins, of South and Central America. This map enables you to zoom-in close on approximately 100 actual ancient Aztec, Inca and Mayan ruins, the ancient Nazca Lines, Portuguese and Spanish forts, the Easter Island Moai giant-heads, 15th century cathedrals, and more.
The locations in this map were determined from:
• Wikipedia’s List of World Heritage Sites in the Americas • Various web searches for other ruins • Suggestions from members of the online forum Historum.com • Google Map’s old Panoramio photo option
AttributionGeorge Stiller, MyReadingMapped™
Map: Ruins of the United States and Other National Historical Sites by George Stiller and Jim Lee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Based on a work at climateviewer.org/. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at climateviewer.com/terms.
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.