This documentary, in the form of a satellite map, enables you to zoom in on the non-military government and private spaceports around the world. Spaceports that most of us did not know even existed. Many of these are associated with historical space events by Astronauts and Cosmonauts of the American and Russian space programs
• Red dots are those spaceports associated with the launch of humans. • Yellow dots are those associated with the launch of non-military satellites such as communication satellites, biosatellites, astronomical satellite, navigational satellites and weather satellites.
- Human Launches
- Satellite Launches
AttributionGeorge Stiller, MyReadingMapped™
Map: Space Centers and Non-Military Launch Sites by George Stiller and Jim Lee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Based on a work at climateviewer.org/. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at climateviewer.com/terms.
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.