This documentary, in the form of a satellite map, covers the measles outbreaks between the years of 2012 and 2019 that were spread by the unvaccinated. Included are those measles outbreaks related to the Amish and Orthodox Jew religious beliefs, travel by foreigners to U.S.theme parks, and the well-intended travel overseas for charity efforts by American missionaries.
- 2019 University Quarantines
- 2019 Cases
- 2012-18 Cases
Keyhole Markup Language (Google Earth KML)
AttributionGeorge Stiller, MyReadingMapped™
Map: Anti-Vax Spread of Measles Outbreaks (2012-2019) by George Stiller and Jim Lee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Based on a work at climateviewer.org/. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at climateviewer.com/terms.
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.