This documentary, in the form of a satellite map, tracks the history of the Mad Cow disease outbreaks in regard to both Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE), and the human Variant CJD (vCJD). Each location is linked to an online news article that explains each situation. Other information is linked to such reliable sources as the Centers for Disease Control CDC) and the World Organization for Animal Health.
AttributionGeorge Stiller, MyReadingMapped™
Map: Mad Cow Disease Outbreaks by George Stiller and Jim Lee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Based on a work at climateviewer.org/. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at climateviewer.com/terms.
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.