This documentary, in the form of a satellite map, shows how wide spread our plastic pollution problem is worldwide. At the rate the world economy is growing the planet will never recover from the plastic trash in our landfills, our canals, our rivers and our oceans. We have done little to solve the problem despite how all this plastic affects our health, our food, our environment, our weather, and our mental disposition. This map links to images that show the volume of plastic we have trashed the planet with and its staggering!
Keyhole Markup Language (Google Earth KML)
AttributionGeorge Stiller, MyReadingMapped™
Map: Plastic Pollution Worldwide by George Stiller and Jim Lee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Based on a work at climateviewer.org/. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at climateviewer.com/terms.
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.