This overlay applies the 100+ year old Köppen Climate Classification System. The intent of this map is to be a visual glossary of climate classifications. With it you will be able to see the actual geography that affects climate and how the geography is affected by the climate.
Keyhole Markup Language (Google Earth KML)
AttributionJim Lee, ClimateViewer News
Map: Geography of the Köppen Climate Classification System (Overlay) by Jim Lee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Based on a work at climateviewer.org/. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at climateviewer.com/terms.
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.