This documentary, in the form of a satellite map, provides examples of the ways and the locations affected by the 2018-19 partial government shutdown, as a result the blackmailing of Congress by the president and his political media pundit advisors to build an expensive and yet unproven border wall.
This map shows how the president’s trickle-down-shutdown economics had a negative impact on the lives of 800,000 government employees, a yet unknown number of private sector employees, and millions of government subsidized beneficiaries who all live paycheck to paycheck during his hot economy of tax reform that benefited corporations and the wealthy. These examples are an indication of the perverse results of the unintended consequences of his pragmatic well-intended thinking. Negative impacts that you wil see effected even his own supporters.
Keyhole Markup Language (Google Earth KML)
AttributionGeorge Stiller, MyReadingMapped™
Map: Effects of the U.S. Government Shutdown (2018-2019) by George Stiller and Jim Lee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Based on a work at climateviewer.org/. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at climateviewer.com/terms.
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.