This documentary, in the form of a satellite map, indicates the approximate, and in some cases the exact, location of the 20+ existing smuggler tunnels dug under the US-Mexico border between California and Arizona. Some of which are complete with electricity, ventilation systems and railroads. The locations are linked to Homeland Security web site articles, media new articles and a US Senate Intelligence Committee publication.
The intent of this map is to show how ineffective building a wall or fence across our southern border has been because the Mexican drug cartels have the money, intelligence and incentive to overcome any barrier we put up.
Keyhole Markup Language (Google Earth KML)
AttributionGeorge Stiller, MyReadingMapped™
Map: Existing US-Mexico Border Wall Tunnels by George Stiller and Jim Lee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Based on a work at climateviewer.org/. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at climateviewer.com/terms.
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.