This documentary, in the form of a satellite map, investigates some of the richest companies in the United States of America that received government funding while avoiding paying taxes.
This map obtained its data from the U.S. USIRG document ““Representation Without Taxation: Fortune 500 Companies that spend big on lobbying and avoid taxes”, Page 5, Table called “The Dirty Thirty.” The figures represent Three year totals (2008-2010).
AttributionGeorge Stiller, MyReadingMapped™
Map: Fortune 500 Companies that received government subsidies while avoiding paying taxes by George Stiller and Jim Lee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Based on a work at climateviewer.org/. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at climateviewer.com/terms.
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.