This documentary, in the form of a satellite map, covers poverty in a corporate welfare state. It shows both the effectiveness and failure of billions exempted in state job incentive programs in a state that receives 31% of its revenues in federal aid. The map includes statisitcs on poverty, healthcare, education, unemployment and population density on a county-by-county basis, and the locations of corporate welfare subsidies in relation to the poverty centers.
Keyhole Markup Language (Google Earth KML)
AttributionGeorge Stiller, MyReadingMapped™
Map: Poverty in a Corporate Welfare State (Louisiana) by George Stiller and Jim Lee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Based on a work at climateviewer.org/. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at climateviewer.com/terms.
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.