This documentary, in the form of a satellite map, discusses the effects of NO DEAL in the United Kingdom’s exit from the European Union as determined by publications from the Commission to the European Parliament, the European Council, the Council, the European Central Bank, the European Economic and Social Committee, the Committee of the Regions and the European Investment Bank as well as various other sources. Issues covered include the information systems the UK would loose, residency in other countries, the impact on Northern Ireland, the economy, the financial and insurance industries, customs, and transportation issues.
Keyhole Markup Language (Google Earth KML)
AttributionGeorge Stiller, MyReadingMapped™
Map: The Effects of No Deal on Brexit by George Stiller and Jim Lee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Based on a work at climateviewer.org/. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at climateviewer.com/terms.
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.