This documentary, in the form of a satellite map, enables you to track and zoom-in on the Stations of the Exodus, along with several related archaeological sites, identified by the long list of resources listed below. Thus, you can follow Moses and the Israelites into the Promised Land. By activating the 3D terrain mode, and using the compass to rotate and see the horizon, you can view the map with mountains that you can zoom in on in order to understand how Moses viewed it.
Disclaimer: As a mapmaker, I am not a theologian, archaeologist, or historian. So, the following people more knowledgeable than I, have contributed information that helped to perfect this map.
• D. Riddle • Todd Bolen • Anyone else with knowledge willing to collaborate.
The locations were determined by the following sources:
• Wikipedia’s List of Stations of the Exodus
• The web site OpenBibleAtlas,
• Maps found on Bible History Online • The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints • The Jewish Task Force • Jesus Walk • Endtime Prophecy • The Jarrett Library at The East Texas Baptist
AttributionGeorge Stiller, MyReadingMapped™
Map: Exodus From Israel by George Stiller and Jim Lee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Based on a work at climateviewer.org/. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at climateviewer.com/terms.
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.