The Tiny Flight Tracker/Viewer (TFTV) is a program that permits, via the FSUIPC (FS9,FSX,P3D) or XPUIPC (X-plane) modules, an automated, simple and precise recording of many relevant flight parameters. The recorded parameters may then be loaded and displayed as tabular data as well as in Google Earth (with all flight data via the balloons) by the Tiny Flight Viewer application that is a highly customizable application. Provided software is portable and doesn’t require an installation. It could be of particular interest for displaying and analyzing retrospectively any flight completed with any Flight Simulator application (own check, blogs, forums, virtual airlines reports, virtual organization exams, etc..).
Google Earth world navaids and intersections
Google Earth world navaids is a kmz file built from latest AIRAC including all navaids (with proper ICAO icons and information) to be used with Google Earth
Copyright © 2007-2018 by Hervé Sors
AttributionJim Lee, ClimateViewer News
Map: ICAO Flight Navigation Aids (VOR/NDB) by Jim Lee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Based on a work at climateviewer.org/. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at climateviewer.com/terms.
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.