Did HAARP Destroy North Korea’s Nuclear Program?
Ionospheric heating and creating powerful ELF waves to probe underground structures leads to earthquakes!
Imaging of Underground Structures Using HAARP
Pentagon Scientists Target Iran’s Nuclear Mole Men
North Korea nuclear test was 10 times bigger than Hiroshima blast, U.S. says
Chinese geologists say North Korea nuclear test site collapsed, may explain end of program
North Korea’s nuclear test site has collapsed … and that may be why Kim Jong-un suspended tests
KIM’S DISASTER North Korea nuclear tunnel COLLAPSES ‘killing at least 200 people’ amid fears of a massive radioactive leak
Japan Earthquake Was ‘In the Air’ Days Before, Scientist Claims
Atmosphere Above Japan Heated Rapidly Before M9 Earthquake
Can electric signals in Earth’s atmosphere predict earthquakes?
International Treaties and Active Experiments in Space
Department of Defense HAARP Steering Group - Joint Services Program
Ionospheric Heaters - How HAARP really works
HAARP on a Boat? Ionospheric Heaters go Mobile!
HAARP Ionospheric Heater Sold to University of Alaska, Back Online - SEPTEMBER 3, 2015
HAARP Bakes Alaskan Sky Tomorrow Night, BACK ONLINE!
Keyhole Markup Language (Google Earth KML)
AttributionJim Lee, ClimateViewer News
Map: 2017 North Korean Nuclear Test Mountain Collapse by Jim Lee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Based on a work at climateviewer.org/. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at climateviewer.com/terms.
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.