Ionospheric Heater: “Powerful HF transmitter (2.8 to 10 MHz) that induces controlled temporary modification to the electron temperature at desired altitude”.
What does that mean?
Heater antenna arrays pump electricity from the ground into space. This artificial electrical alteration of our ionosphere creates many different effects. Scientists doing these experiments do so without any oversight. These experiments are highly controversial and likely are affecting more than just our atmosphere, they may be affecting your mood.
- Ionospheric Heater
- Incoherent Scatter Radar (ISR)
- Closed Facilities
Keyhole Markup Language (Google Earth KML)
AttributionJim Lee, ClimateViewer News
Map: HAARP and Ionospheric Heaters Worldwide by Jim Lee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Based on a work at climateviewer.org/. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at climateviewer.com/terms.
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
Leave Us A Comment