NOAA Reported Weather Modification Activities (2004-2012) Google Fusion Table
• NOAA 2012 (partial) Report
• NOAA 2011 Report
• NOAA 2010 Report
• NOAA 2009 Report
• NOAA 2008 Report
• NOAA 2007 Report
• NOAA 2006 Report
• NOAA 2005 Report
• NOAA 2004 Report
This map plots those weather modifications for rain and snow augmentation and fog and hail suppression reported by NOAA for the year 2004 west of the Mississippi River. The locations were identified by researching the sponsoring organization and the project name. However, due to the lack of specific data, the placemarks represent only the general region covered by the sponsor and do not reflect the actual path of the cloud-seeding.
AttributionJim Lee, ClimateViewer News
Map: 2004 NOAA Reported Weather Modification Activities in the USA by Jim Lee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Based on a work at climateviewer.org/. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at climateviewer.com/terms.
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
Leave Us A Comment