China Covering Tibet in Thousands of Cloud Seeding Generators!
Vast system of chambers on Tibetan plateau could send enough particles into the atmosphere to allow extensive clouds to form
China needs more water. So it’s building a rain-making network three times the size of Spain
AttributionJim Lee, ClimateViewer News
Map: Chinese Cloud Seeding Generators in Tibet by Jim Lee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Based on a work at climateviewer.org/. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at climateviewer.com/terms.
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
Leave Us A Comment