The following information represents a nearly complete list of the actual physical locations of fusion centers around the United States. If the listed mailing address is identical to the physical address, this indicates that the fusion center operates in a transparent manner and has publicly disseminated its actual physical location. If the mailing address is different from the physical address or if there is no mailing address, this indicates that the fusion center has not publicly disseminated its actual physical location. The data is believed to be current as of December 2010.
UPDATE: Public Intelligence has obtained a complete list of the sixty-two DHS Intelligence Officers deployed to fusion centers throughout the United States and the six Regional Directors of the national fusion center network.
Source: Public Intelligence
DHS Terrorism Informatics – Fusion Centers are Socially Irresponsible
AttributionJim Lee, ClimateViewer News
Map: Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Fusion Centers by Jim Lee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Based on a work at climateviewer.org/. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at climateviewer.com/terms.
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
Leave Us A Comment