Map of drone operators resulting from FOIA requests.
- EFF Map of Domestic Drone Flights
- FAA Releases Thousands of Pages of Drone Records
- US Air Force Drone Map PDF
- US Air Force Drone Map PDF Mirror
- Wired.com: Revealed: 64 Drone Bases on American Soil
- EFF.org: FAA Releases Lists of Drone Certificates, Many Questions Left Unanswered
- PublicIntelligence.net: DoD Current and Future U.S. Drone Activities Map
- UAS TACTICAL POCKET GUIDE
- JUAS-COE Training Document Organic/Non Organic UAS
RQ-170 Sentinel Stealth UAV
Global Hawk (RQ-4) BAMS (RQ-4N)
MQ-4C BAMS UAS
Predator B – MQ-9 Reaper
Predator C Avenger
Gray Eagle MQ-1C "Warrior"
I-GNAT ER (Sky Warrior Alpha)
Raven (RQ-11B, RQ-11A)
Vertical Take-off (VTOL)
RMAX (Type II, Type IIG)
gMAV (Ducted Fan UAV)
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles Robot
AttributionJim Lee, ClimateViewer News
Map: UAV Drones over the USA by Jim Lee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Based on a work at climateviewer.org/. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at climateviewer.com/terms.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
Leave Us A Comment