Summary of Operations for a Winter Cloud Seeding Program for the Upper Santa Ynez Drainage in Southeastern Santa Barbara County and the Huasna-Alamo Drainage in Northern Santa Barbara and Southern San Luis Obispo Counties Water Year 2015
Created by Jim Lee
More InfoSanta Barbara County Water Agency Cloud Seeding
Flare burning inside a spark arrestor
Close-up photo of spark arrestors
AttributionJim Lee, ClimateViewer News
Map: Santa Barbara, California Cloud-Seeding (Generators) by Jim Lee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Based on a work at climateviewer.org/. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at climateviewer.com/terms.
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.